our clients think?
- commissum is a fully-fledged member of the Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers (CREST), which provides examinations for CESG's CHECK scheme.
- commissum’s Enterprise Application Assurance Services encompass all aspects of testing the security of applications based on SAP, Oracle, and many others.
- Services include more specialist areas such as Mobile Security and full coverage of PCI DSS testing requirements including wireless scan and test and reccommended code review.
- We deliver easy-to-understand reports, complete with recommendations and simple-to-follow advice and mitigation measures.
- Protect your business with our range of comprehensive and accredited testing packages.
commissum managed security services allow us to free up your resources and lighten your workload with our first-class range of management services.
- We are ready to step in at short notice to aid you with any management-related role through our interim management or outsourced CISO offering.
- Regular testing of your networks, including PCI DSS ASV approved scanning, and managed applications security scanning gives you ongoing assurance that you remain protected from new vulnerabilities or human error.
- Regular code review during your application development lifecycle reduces the cost of bug fixing by up to one hundred-fold. Our Managed Code Review pays for itself many times over.
- Let commissum specialists assist with our experienced staff and free up your time. Remember, if you engage with us, the person you see is supported by a team of experts covering a range of specialist areas.
commissum has a range of security focused services that can assist you in the process of Securing Technology. Whether this is selecting technology appropriate for your business needs, ensuring security is embedded in your technology project lifecycle, the need to secure remote and mobile access, or lockdown of specific devices or servers, commissum’s standard or bespoke tailored services can help you to achieve an optimum balance between maximising security and effective use of the technology.
- Specialist security focused advice on integrating technology securely.
- Ensure your Active Directory is fit for purpose with our Active Directory Audits covering both Active Directory Structure and Active Direcotry Permissions.
- Minimise costs and improve return on investment by maximising use of your existing licences, including highly effective solutions for mobile and remote access.
- Contact us now for high-value check-ups to maximise business return on investment and minimise duplication.
Use our consulting services to assess where you stand in terms of information security whether you are a government body requiring CESG certified CLAS consultants and an organisation wide assessment against the Cabinet Office Security Policy Framework (SPF), or a private sector organisation adopting best practice in Secure application development (SDLC).
- Real value from a short and concise security audit using ISO 27002, to help you strike the balance between risk mitigation and business priorities.
- Expert, independent assessment of the gap between your existing security management system and security standards using ISO 27001/2 gap analysis; and guidance on ISO 27001 transition to achieve compliance.
- Building awareness and understanding of the issues through managed awareness programmes and delivery of training and education solutions and products.
- Membership of the RMDG is an acknowledgement by CPNI of the key and trusted support that commissum can provide to the UK’s critical national infrastructure community on protective security.
"commissum recently provided us with services to assess a web application and supporting infrastructure. I was impressed with the consultants throughout the project, by their technical knowledge, flexibility, open communication and willingness to go that extra mile. Of particular benefit was the sound advice given both during and after the engagement. By identifying vulnerabilities promptly, accompanied with practical recommendations on how to address them. We were able to implement improvements quickly. Good value, a job well done.”
JM, Infosec Analyst, International Investment Bank
"We were delighted with the work commissum did for us; this included a gap analysis against ISO27001 and ongoing security testing throughout the year. In particular, commissum’s reporting is clear and easy to understand; we especially liked the concrete and actionable nature of the recommendations for fixing the issues raised. Although we were initially concerned that security assessments might interfere with our day-to-day work, in fact we found everything went very smoothly with no interruptions. I would certainly recommend commissum and their services.”
IT Director, National Law Firm